STRUCTURE| OBJECTIVES| BENEFITS| USERS| ownership and management
WHAT IS TRADENET
TradeNet is an automated licensing, permit, clearance, and certification system integrated into one platform for regulatory agencies. It will connect government agencies to make the trade facilitation processes become interoperable.
TradeNet is established to enable traders to apply for their permits online and allow regulatory agencies to receive applications and send feedback in real-time.
The platform is seen to minimize the cost of doing business and to cut the processing time for the issuance of import and export permits.It is also intended to serve as Philippines ’ link to the ASEAN Single Window. This regional initiative seeks to speed up cargo and clearances and promote economic integration by enabling the electronic exchange of documents among the ASEAN member states.
TradeNet will simplify and reduce the steps in processing import/export permit applications. This will make the process of permit application fast and automated.
- Enables TRGAs to share information in a timely manner allowing for the free flowing of information in order to verify and assess specific commodities for either import or export.
- Enables Importers/Exporters to access a single portal for all its trade related transactions cutting down the time it takes for them to go around various TRGAs to complete a single Import/Export transaction.
- Enables Oversight/Enforcement/Border Protection Government Agencies the ability to access vital trade related information for regulations, monitoring, enforcement and border protection.
- Traders (importers and exporters)
- Customs brokers
- Informal and formal shippers
- Overseas foreign workers
- Diplomatic staff
- Inbound forwarders
- General public
- Frontline operations
- Approvers and signatories
- Revenue managers
- Business analysts
- Data managers/ analysts and IT managers, who will be handling:
- User Data
- Information Catalogue
- Duties and Taxes Calculator
- Permits and Clearance Application
- Shipment Information Management and Declaration
- Documentation Management
- Single Payment Portal
- User Dashboard
- Frontline Service
- Profile Management
- Processing of Request
- Signing and Approving
- Managerial and Supervisory
- Monitoring and Delegation of Task
- Financial Performance and Information Audit
- Public Communication
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin
- Connect to other export facilitation programs (PIEZA)
- Business Registries of SEC, CDA, BIR, DTI, etc
- Shipment Manifests of Customs Profiling System
Ownership and Management
All transactions and activities in TradeNet are protected by Republic Act Nos. 8792 (E-Commerce Act) and 10175 (Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012).