Following the success of the first batch of AHTN Workshop, the TPMO in collaboration with the Bureau of Customs and Tariff Commission’s office announced the second batch of the AHTN Code Identification and Classification Workshop to be held on May 26, 2021, 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM via Videoconference.
The AHTN Code Identification and Classification Workshop forms part of the onboarding activities in line with the calibrated onboarding work plan for 2021. It is a one-day workshop divided into batches based on the agencies’ cluster. The first batch of the workshop will focus on the classification and identification of agriculture and food related commodities being regulated by the 6 priority agencies namely:
- Philippine Fiber Industry Development Authority (PhilFIDA)
- Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA)
- National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI)
- Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)